We are delighted to announce that Tom Gilbert will be joining CLM as the new Group Chief Executive Officer. As well as driving the groups overall vision, Tom will work with the team to develop our...Continue Reading
We are delighted to announce that Tom Gilbert will be joining CLM as the new Group Chief Executive Officer.
As well as driving the groups overall vision, Tom will work with the team to develop our existing clients and introduce new ones whilst also identifying and developing new service offerings. He will also utilise his extensive network to promote CLM as the UK’s number 1 passive fire protection contractor.
Tom brings a wealth of experience to CLM including:
- Over 20 years’ experience in the fire safety industry.
- Extensive leadership and management experience in both Private and Public Sector organisations, in the construction, corporate, consulting and housing sectors.
- Was identified by IFSEC as the 2nd most influential person in fire safety globally in 2019.
- Regularly speaks at conferences including FIREX international, NHMF, London Build, and the fire sector summit on passive fire protection, fire risk management and construction fire safety.
- Was previously a non-exec member of the ASFP executive board and a member of the construction fire safety leadership group.
We look forward to welcoming Tom as a vital part of the CLM Team and are excited about his vision for the future.
CLM Fireproofing are experts in fire protection compliance and remediation and are dedicated to helping clients adhere to fire protection regulations and industry best practices. If you want to make sure you are abreast of the latest regulatory updates, contact our specialists today.